Sunday, August 29, 2010

But I won't do that!

I'm getting stuff ready for Dragon*Con and had to meet up with some friends to get a few things off of them. And I did make them a little jealous listing off some of the people I can get to meet. Yesterday I covered some of the TV Series actors and today I'll list the Movie actors that I'd know by name (there probably more that I missed but it's a really long list).

Sean Astin (The Goonies, Lord of the Rings)
Tia Carrere (Waynes World) She will be mine, oh yes She will be mine!
Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk)
Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th)
Kelly LeBrock (Weird Science)
Daniel Logan (Star Wars Clone Wars)
Patricia Quinn (The Rocky Horror Picture Show)
Brandon Routh (Superman Returns)
Marc Singer (Beastmaster)
Shawnee Smith (Saw)

One by product of the convesation with my friends was what is now considered the quote of the day. I was asked if Michael C Hall from the series Dexter would be there and I said I wouldn't know him by name so it was possible. She then asked if I would stalk him a little for her if he was. I gave an honest reply.

"I'm not stalking a Serial Killer for you!"

And why the hell not?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment