Saturday, August 28, 2010

And he'll be there, and she'll be there and they'll be there!!

So Dragon*Con is on in 5 days and I finally had a look at the guest list on Thursday . . . . . I had such a Nerdgasm I'm only able to talk about it now. First off there are a lot of people going to be there that I am really excited about. The first time I read the list through I had to stop and take a breather. I was repeatedly saying "Oh my God" to myself . . . . there may have been dancing . . . . you can't prove anything. . . . don't you judge me!

The short list (and it is a short list) below is of the TV Series's I like to watch there are also movie stars and musicians and other notables (I'll try get round to them tomorrow).

Andromeda:
Lexa Doig, Kevin Sorbo

A Town Called Eureka:
Erica Cerra, Colin Ferguson

BattleStar Galactica:
Edward James Olmos, Aaron Douglas

Firefly:
Morena Baccarin, Jewel Staite, Summer Glau, Sean Maher

Futurama:
Billy West, JohnDiMaggio

Quantum Leap:
Scott Bakula, Dean Stockwell

StarGate:
Ben Browder, David Hewlett, Corin Nemec, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, Paul McGillion, Jason Momoa

Star Trek:
Rene Auberjonois, Robert Beltran, Avery Brooks, LeVar Burton, Denise Crosby, John de Lancie, Michelle Forbes, Jonathan Frakes, Armin Shimerman, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner, Garrett Wang

All I can say is I'm going to have a blast over there.

And why the hell not?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment