Monday, August 23, 2010

Down with a sickness

Ok so I missed Fridays post and almost missed today's, but I'll do an extra post either Tuesday or Thursday to make up.

I caught something somewhere, it could have been my sick friend, it could have been my sick relatives, it could have been from walking round in the rain the week end before last, I'm not sure where but I've a annoyingly bad cold. It's mainly in my chest but I'm starting to get the head symptoms too. I picked up some meds which the pharmacist reckoned were the best for my situation. So I've been dosing myself with them at the appropriate hours. It's the congested chest and cough that get me the most.

I knew a guy who had undergone a heart and lung transplant, he told me the worst part was bringing up someone else's phlegm. I've just been told I probably shouldn't have shared that story.

And why the hell not?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment