Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I like to read!

I'm still feeling run down due to the bug I have, so this will be another short post.

Next week I'll be flying out to Atlanta for Dragon*Con. If you read the previous posts you'll know I had a lot of fun at last year's convention. I plan on doing so again this year but to avoid some of the disappointments I had last year, I've refrained from checking out the Guest lists for this year. I know of one or two people who will be there due to accidental spoilers but other than that I'm completely in the dark.

One of the people I've been told will be there is an author that a lot of my friends like but whom I had never read . . . . till now. She has a series of 20 books that I'm about half way through thanks to my local library and I hope to have finished by the time I meet her. 10 books to go? I'm going through a book every day and the weekend should get 3-4 out of the way. I think I can do it.

Tomorrow I'll be posting my reactions to the guest list, hope you tune in.

And why the hell not?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment