Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Triple Threat Update.

Here some of the photos left from my Seattle leg of the Triple Threat.



One of the things I need to do is thank the girl I stayed with while I was in Seattle. She was a great host and made me feel so welcome. I really wish I had more time to hang with her instead of the flying visit. But it was a great time regardless. Once again my fondest thanks and regards go out to her.





These are shots of the Water Wall across from the Westlake centre. I managed to make it through with all my gear. I wasn't completely dry at the end but I didn't get soaked the hardest parts were the corners.



Here is a couple of shots of "The Mecca of Man Skirts" That's right I went to the Utilikilts Store. It was great to see all the types of Kilts they sell. Nick (pictured) managed to hook me up. Gods bless him.



















These are a few landscape shots I took during my wanders round.

1. The Space Needle.

2. The Paramount Cinema (Where I was Yojimbo back in the day).







And why the hell not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment