Monday, April 6, 2009

The End of Emeraldcitycomicon

I've just gotten out of the convention and brief as it was I'm going to have to say I had so much fun and definitelty have to do it again next year, so look out in March for news on that.

I'm going to be spending a couple of hours in the Airport before I take off on Part II of the Triple Threat and I'll do a much bigger post then. But for now I'm just going to list the few things that made the con for me.

1. Jewel Staite complimented me on my Utilikilt.

2. Apparently there is a Legend of the Irish Candy Man. (Someone elses words not mine and I'll explain it later)

3. Getting a deeper understanding of some of the comics I read religiously, there are a lot of references that went completely over my head but once it was pointed out I was like "How could I have missed that!"

More to come from Sea-Tac,

And why the hell not?!

2 comments:

  1. But more importantly... What did Grandpa Hatey get up to!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the utilikilt comes to the rescue, did she compliment it when it was lying on the floor?

    ReplyDelete