Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dragon*Con Report Part 3

I'm finally gonna post some photos (for the first time in an age I know)

first off here's a picture of me with Laurell K Hamilton (She thought my Kilt was awesome)the night of the second Kilt blowing.














Next is one of Jennie trying to get rid of a stubborn fan (Yeah I know, he looks familiar to me too!)














One of the things I did over the course of the Convention was gather some new Sketches for my ComicKilt.
Here are some close ups of the ComicKilt














A Hellboy on the back pocket thanks to Mike Mignola:














A sketch from Gina Biggs on the other back pocket:














A BunBun from Sluggy Freelance courtesy of Pete Abrams:














And finally to complete the set Jennie B's pretty princess:















though that one is harder to find unless you really go looking . . . .





And why the hell not?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment